Monday, December 3, 2018

A New Friend

image
“Well, little brother, I met someone today. I’m hoping we can be friends. Her name is Q’uota, and she’s a really sweet, if a little shy, woman who I met at the grand opening (or re-opening?) of this pretty cool place, Epoch Tavern in the Mists. I mean, I didn’t MEET her meet her here. She’s part of this group of people I’ve decided to tag along with. One of their higher-ups was performing here tonight. BEAUTIFUL singer. But, I digress, after her performance, I spent a-lot of time talking to Q’uota.”




image
“And When I say a-lot...”

image
“I mean a-lot. Turns out she can summon Carbuncle, and she’s really great at sewing. Now, granted, I did off and on flirt with the other people there, I mean, Come on, You KNOW me. I even hit on the door girl. She was ... Well that’s a story for another time. ANYHOW.”

image
“When I told her I was interested in learning everything, she thought it was a little much, but when we talked about the Carbuncle, and learning that particular skill-set, she said she thought I could learn it too. Before we bid each other goodnight I asked her if she wanted to be friends. She said yeah. So I made a friend, aren’t you proud of me brother?”

image
“You know, with what she said? I’m... really considering it. I don’t know.. maybe I can check this Arcanist’s guild out. Maybe I could cast? Who knows...”

image
“Anyway... I miss you brother.. I’m going to go to sleep now... Goodnight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings and Salutations!

Name:  J’areth Nunh Race:  Miqo’te -- Seeker of the Sun Gaurdian:  Nymeia {The Spinner}  Class/Job:  Jack of all Trades  Gender:  Male Ag...