Monday, December 3, 2018

Beach of a Day

image
Well, I spent the first half of it doing jobs as one is want to do as an adventurer. They took me everywhere. From Ul’dah, to Gridania.. and finally...

Limsa Lominsa

image
It had been a really rough day. So you know, I -HAD- to take a dip.. it’s only fair!
image
Admittedly, I was a bit uncertain at first, I mean, I don’t know whats in these waters! But.. eventually I came around...
image
The water felt so GOOD.. Cool, inviting.. I let it melt away the tenseness from the day’s work. 
image
But that? that was just the beginning of my evening. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings and Salutations!

Name:  J’areth Nunh Race:  Miqo’te -- Seeker of the Sun Gaurdian:  Nymeia {The Spinner}  Class/Job:  Jack of all Trades  Gender:  Male Ag...